Birthday Party Terms & Conditions
- Please call or email to check the date availability. After confirmation of a date a booking form will be emailed through to you (or posted if you do not have access to the internet). A 50% deposit will be required to secure your booking date and time.
- Party dates and times are then fixed. If however your circumstances change, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to change to meet your needs.
- A balance payment for your party will be required no later than 10days before your event.
- Payments are non-refundable for cancellations however we will endeavour to accommodate date and time changes where possible.
- Refunds for any other reasons if we decide are worthy will be made within 21 days
- Any changes to the party arrangements will be made in writing from the management to the customer.
- Travel is included in the price for a 12 mile radius from Sevenoaks. If your venue is further than 12 miles, then please contact Crafty By Nature Skincare for a quote for the additional travel
- Please note Crafty By Nature Skincare Parties does not take responsibility for children causing damage to a venue or any property that the party is held in. This includes, but is not limited to a home, hired venue or public area.
- Please note that all of our party packages are appropriate to the age of the children outlined on our website. You should be aware that the activities will not be appropriate for children outside the specified age range. If you have younger children attending the party, we would ask that you please ensure that either the parent or an adult supervisor is there to look after them and prevent them from disrupting the show.
- Please note that our parties are absolutely not suitable for 4 year olds or under. If any children younger than this age are present there must be another adult supervising and taking responsibility for that particular child. Please note we cannot be responsible for children under this age group as the party activities are not appropriate for this age.
- By booking a party with Crafty By Nature Skincare you understand that you release us from any liability associated with accidents of any kind. This includes but is not limited to accidents occurring to any adults or children. You also release Crafty By Nature Skincare from any liability associated with accidents or damage caused to furniture, fixtures or fitting or property of any kind not belonging to that of Crafty By Nature Skincare.
- In the unlikely event that a refund or compensation is requested, you accept that any refunds or compensation given, will be limited to the total value of the cost of hiring our services.
- If parties are held anywhere other than your home, we will assume that you have either hired the hall or had permission to use the space and have deemed the space suitable and safe to use for the types of activities being provided by Crafty By Nature Skincare.
- All parties are exclusive to Crafty By Nature Skincare and all material is copyrighted and the property of Crafty By Nature Skincare.
What we need to conduct the entertainment
- Please note that with all our parties we will require a table. Usually a trestle table (about 6ft long) is the best type of table. If your party is in a venue then usually this will be available but please do ensure that one is available or we may not be able to do the party.
- We will need access to electricity and water.
- Ideally, we would have access to a freezer drawer or if not, a fridge. This is to ensure that the bathbombs are ready to take home at the end of the party. If these are not available, it is not a problem, but it might mean the bathbombs may crumble.
- We cannot be responsible for not being able to provide activities that require electricity, due to power failures or tripped circuits at the venue we are operating in.
- During the party the customer must ensure at least 1 adult is present in the same room for the entire duration of the entertainment. This is in case accidents should occur or children need to go to the toilet. We regret, for safety reasons, we cannot conduct the entertainment unless at least one adult is present in the room the entire time.
- During our parties we ask that no food or drink is provided during the actual entertainment that might distract children from the entertainment whilst it is happening. E.g. buffet food out on a table for children to access.