Birthday Party Terms & Conditions
- Please call or email to check the date availability. After confirmation of a date a booking form will be emailed through to you (or posted if you do not have access to the internet). A 50% deposit will be required to secure your booking date and time.
- Party dates and times are then fixed. If however your circumstances change, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to change to meet your needs.
- A balance payment for your party will be required no later than 10days before your event.
- Payments are non-refundable for cancellations however we will endeavour to accommodate date and time changes where possible.
- Refunds for any other reasons if we decide are worthy will be made within 21 days
- Any changes to the party arrangements will be made in writing from the management to the customer.
- Travel is included in the price for a 12 mile radius from Sevenoaks. If your venue is further than 12 miles, then please contact Crafty By Nature Skincare for a quote for the additional travel
- Please note Crafty By Nature Skincare Parties does not take responsibility for children causing damage to a venue or any property that the party is held in. This includes, but is not limited to a home, hired venue or public area.
- Please note that all of our party packages are appropriate to the age of the children outlined on our website. You should be aware that the activities will not be appropriate for children outside the specified age range. If you have younger children attending the party, we would ask that you please ensure that either the parent or an adult supervisor is there to look after them and prevent them from disrupting the show.
- Please note that our parties are absolutely not suitable for 4 year olds or under. If any children younger than this age are present there must be another adult supervising and taking responsibility for that particular child. Please note we cannot be responsible for children under this age group as the party activities are not appropriate for this age.
- By booking a party with Crafty By Nature Skincare you understand that you release us from any liability associated with accidents of any kind. This includes but is not limited to accidents occurring to any adults or children. You also release Crafty By Nature Skincare from any liability associated with accidents or damage caused to furniture, fixtures or fitting or property of any kind not belonging to that of Crafty By Nature Skincare.
- In the unlikely event that a refund or compensation is requested, you accept that any refunds or compensation given, will be limited to the total value of the cost of hiring our services.
- If parties are held anywhere other than your home, we will assume that you have either hired the hall or had permission to use the space and have deemed the space suitable and safe to use for the types of activities being provided by Crafty By Nature Skincare.
- All parties are exclusive to Crafty By Nature Skincare and all material is copyrighted and the property of Crafty By Nature Skincare.
What we need to conduct the entertainment
- Please note that with all our parties we will require a table. Usually a trestle table (about 6ft long) is the best type of table. If your party is in a venue then usually this will be available but please do ensure that one is available or we may not be able to do the party.
- We will need access to electricity and water.
- Ideally, we would have access to a freezer drawer or if not, a fridge. This is to ensure that the bathbombs are ready to take home at the end of the party. If these are not available, it is not a problem, but it might mean the bathbombs may crumble.
- We cannot be responsible for not being able to provide activities that require electricity, due to power failures or tripped circuits at the venue we are operating in.
- During the party the customer must ensure at least 1 adult is present in the same room for the entire duration of the entertainment. This is in case accidents should occur or children need to go to the toilet. We regret, for safety reasons, we cannot conduct the entertainment unless at least one adult is present in the room the entire time.
- During our parties we ask that no food or drink is provided during the actual entertainment that might distract children from the entertainment whilst it is happening. E.g. buffet food out on a table for children to access.
Products Terms and Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
1.1 IN THESE CONDITIONS:
Contract means any contract for the sale of goods and/or the supply of services between you and us into which these Conditions are incorporated; Conditions mean the standard terms and conditions of sale set out herein, including any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by us and attached hereto; Goods means the goods and/or services which we shall supply in accordance with these Conditions, details of which are set out overleaf; We means Crafty By Nature Skincare, and “us” and “our” shall be construed accordingly: You means the customer, and “your” shall be construed accordingly.
1.2 The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
1.3 All rights expressly reserved by or granted to us by these Conditions shall be without prejudice to any other rights that we may have from time to time.
1.4 Unless expressly stated otherwise, where rights and decisions are to be exercised or made at our discretion, then we shall be under no duty or obligation to you to justify or provide a reason for the decision.
1.5 Unless expressly stated otherwise, where our prior written consent is required in these Conditions, then we shall be under no obligation not to unreasonably withhold or delay in giving that consent.
2. BASIS OF SALE
2.1 These Conditions shall apply to all Contracts for the sale of Goods by us to you by telephone or through our website to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms or conditions which you may purport to apply under any purchase order, and no variation of these Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by us and attached hereto. These Conditions set out the entire agreement to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions.
2.2 Our employees or agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the Goods unless confirmed by us in writing. In entering into a Contract you acknowledge that you do not rely on any such representations that are not so confirmed.
3. ORDERS AND SPECIFICATIONS
3.1 When you place an order to purchase Goods, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing details of your order. Your order represents an offer to purchase the goods that is accepted by us when we dispatch the Goods to you. All orders are subject to availability and on a first-come first-served basis. Goods cannot be reserved, and we reserve the right to refuse to accept an order.
3.2 You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary information relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Contract in accordance with these Conditions.
4. PRICE OF THE GOODS
4.1 The price of the Goods shall be our quoted price. All prices and price information were correct at the time of publishing, and are subject to change without notice.
4.2 While we try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
4.3 The price is inclusive of any applicable value added tax.
4.4 We reserve the right to alter the specification of products as necessary and offer an equivalent or better product in the event of stock anomalies.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT
5.1 All payments are processed using Stripe.
5.2 Where a credit card payment is dishonored by your bank or credit card provider, your bank, credit card provider or our debt collection company may charge you, and you will be liable to pay them for any fees as a result.
6.1 Upon receipt of payment goods purchased are promptly dispatched.
6.2 Any dates quoted for delivery of the Goods are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the Contract unless previously agreed in writing by us. We may deliver the Goods in advance of the quoted delivery date upon giving you reasonable notice.
7. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
7.1 Subject as expressly provided in these Conditions, and except where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law. Where the Goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer, we warrant that the Goods are of satisfactory quality and fit for their normally intended purpose.
7.2 Where the Goods are sold under a consumer transaction (as defined by the Consumer Transactions (Restrictions on Statements) Order 1976, as amended) your statutory rights are not affected by these Conditions.
7.3 Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law or under the express terms of the Contract, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by our negligence or our employees, agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the Goods or their use or resale by you, and our entire liability under or in connection with the Contract shall not exceed the price of the Goods, except as expressly provided in these Conditions.
7.4 We ask that you inspect the goods within 3 days of delivery. You must notify us immediately of any alleged defect, shortage in quantity, damage or failure to comply with description or sample.
7.5 If a fault is caused by accident, misuse or negligence, or it occurs outside the warranty period, it will not be covered by our warranty.
Once you receive your goods, if in any way you are unhappy with your purchase we offer a no quibble 14 day refund policy, goods must be returned unused and you are responsible for the cost of sending the item back.
9.1 We will not be liable to you or deemed to be in breach of contract by reason of delay or failure to perform any of the Company’s obligations if the delay or failure is due to acts or causes beyond our reasonable control.
9.2 These Conditions do not purport to confer a benefit on any third party.
9.3 Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under these Conditions shall be in writing addressed to the other’s principal place of business.
9.4 No waiver by us of any breach of the contract by you shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
9.5 If any provision of these Conditions are held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remainder shall not be affected.
9.6 The Contract and these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9.7 We reserve the right to monitor and record telephone calls our staff receive and make in order to monitor staff performance and ensure the highest service possible to our customers.